Ever do anything to your kids that you’re less than proud of? 20 Somewhat Horrible Things I Do to My Kids That I in No Way Feel Guilty About
The following list was compiled by my wife, me, and a few other guilty parties whose names will be protected until my death. They know who they are, and they don’t feel guilty, either.
- I’ve been trying to use up the gross generic peanut butter that we bought a while ago. When we make sandwiches, the kids get generic. I get Jif. I’m choosy… and selfish.
- If we are at the end of a loaf of bread, the kids always get the butt. They think it is the “special” piece.
- I eat the filling out of Oreos, and give my son the gross cookie part.
- When the kids ask for more food after dinner, I tell them that food before bed gives them nightmares. The second their heads hit the pillow, I make a second dinner — an ice cream dinner. I sleep like a rock.
- We take batteries out of annoying toys and say that they are broken. Then, when we put the batteries back in, we act like we are toy-fixing gods. LOVE US, FOR WE HAVE FIXED YOUR TOY!
Reading kingdom offers educational solutions that delight, engage and inspire children to reach their potential. We know that children learn best when they’re having fun, and that every child learns differently. With solutions that are personalized to each child’s level, every day brings pure learning fun. Reading Kingdom is a fun, easy-to-use online program that teaches children 4-10 years old how to read and write to a third grade level. Learn more about Reading Kingdom and get a free trial at www.readingkingdom.com
Latest posts by Melissa Bernard (see all)
- Chewbacca’s Baby Picture – December 15, 2017
- The Snowy Day – December 14, 2017
- 10 holiday traditions from across the world your kids will love – December 13, 2017