1. Establish a set time each day for homework.
2. Have a quiet area set aside where there is no access to computer, phone, iPad, etc.
3. Stay nearby and be available in case your child needs some guidance & freely offer it if needed.
4. If your child achieves reasonable accuracy (i.e., 80% or higher), further corrections are not required.
5. But if the work is has too many errors (i.e., 20% or higher), have your child repeat it.
Your child will be excited about learning to read with Reading Kingdom. Sign up today for a free 30 day trial.