What You Need to Know:
• Meet Einstein offers a very early introduction to science.
• There is information in the back of the book, geared specifically to parents. It includes some background on Einstein and a few questions for your kids.
• Meet Einstein is Mariela Kleiner’s first children’s book.
• Notice the scientific elements and helpful descriptions on the endpapers.
It’s never too early to inspire a love of science. And who better to offer that inspiration than Albert Einstein? Especially this illustrated version of the legendary genius. He looks friendly, thoughtful, and approachable. Einstein, along with an adorable pup and an amusing frog, offers a very basic introduction to science, light and gravity. The concepts are explained using every day objects and circumstances that even the youngest readers will relate to. The children depicted in the book are colorful, cheerful and energetic. In fact, there is motion on almost every page – water squirting, frogs leaping and papers flying. It almost makes you want to jump into the pages and start experimenting! There are also fun details like the frog with the umbrella and the crabs on the beach. Kleiner and Garofoli have taken a potentially dull topic and made it seem lively and exciting.”
Your child will learn to read books like Meet Einstein with Reading Kingdom. Sign up today for a free 30 day trial.
Latest posts by Melissa Bernard (see all)
- Reading Kingdom Review: “I absolutely recommend giving Reading Kingdom a try” – November 16, 2018
- Thanks for Thanksgiving – November 15, 2018
- ‘I Work 3 Jobs And Donate Blood Plasma to Pay the Bills.’ This Is What It’s Like to Be a Teacher in America – November 14, 2018